S’mores Brownies Crumbl Cookie
Let’s learn how to make Crumbl cookies at home and EVEN better!
If you like s’mores and brownies, this recipe will be a hit. Imagine a brownie cookie, topped off with a graham cracker cookie, and then a layer of marshmallow fluff oozing at the top. It’s the perfect sweet treat!
S'mores Brownies Crumbl Cookies
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIE
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs very fine
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg + 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (add more if desired)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- more graham cracker crumbs for garnish
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIE
- In a bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, flour, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together butter with brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy and fluffy, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar and mix together until a dough forms. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together cocoa powder, white sugar, brown sugar, melted butter, vegetable oil, whole egg and egg yolk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry to the wet and mix until a dough forms. It will be very soft.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix again.
ASSEMBLING THE COOKIES AND BAKING
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scooper to place balls of the brownie cookie dough on the baking sheet and flatten it out a bit. Do not overcrowd them - about 6 cookies per sheet.
- Shape about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the graham cookie dough into a disc and place on top of the brownie cookie dough.
- Place about a tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on top.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle graham crackers on top of the marshmallow. Allow to set on the tray for 10 to 15 minutes before moving to enjoy!